Step 1: Describe Your Project
- Describe your project by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Step 2: Approve Your Project
- After we have the required information, we will email you a cost estimate for approval.
- Note: Some estimates may require an electronic signature for approval.
- Note: We may require repeated correspondence until we understand the full nature of your project.
- Note: For larger projects, we may split the cost estimate (and payments) into stages or require a deposit at the beginning of a project.
- Once approved, we will begin completing your project.
Step 3: Pay
- When your project (or an individual stage of it) is completed, we will email you an invoice for the amount due. See our payment options below.
Step 4: Receive Your Completed Project
- After payment is received, your project will be made available to you. This may include emailing you files or shipping physical parts.
- Once you accept your part(s), we will email you a receipt and a brief feedback survey.